Days until Mr & Mrs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Well, Well, Well...

Hey Y'all!!

Whew!!!  What a week it has been....

First and foremost, I am still in shock over the destruction from the tornadoes that ripped through Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.  I am saddened everyday that I cannot physically go to these places and help...I have already sent a load of goodies on one truck but I definitely plan on sending as much as I can!! The storms took people's lives and threw them into piles:

What's worse is that there are children who have lost their entire families and are orphaned and have nowhere to go...If you are interested in helping out there are drop sites ALL OVER THE COUNTRY...it is amazing how this relief effort has become so infectious!!!!  

NEXT, unless you have been under a rock, you know that OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED and the United States is in custody of his body!!!!!  Now, if I were personally responsible for his body I would slowly dismember it...or no, I would hang it in the middle of New York City with a box of rocks....EVERYONE GETS A SHOT!!  Is that weird that that's what I would want to do?

In all seriousness though, I am so proud of our US Military (yes, I am bias to the Army) but I am almost positive that this was a collaborative effort among all branches of the military, and our brave soldiers never cease to amaze me....USA! USA! USA!

FUN FACT:  The death of Hitler was announced on May 1, 1945...66 years to the day....

Finally...Finals are now upon me...looming over my head like a giant boulder that can drop at any moment.  How in the heck am I supposed to study when the US is killing terrorist masterminds, the relief effort is tugging at my heartstrings & Ellie is "taking a bath on my books"


LASTLY, I  found this on another blog and thought it was pretty funny:

Dear X, Sincerely Y
Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely,
Unicorns


Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just
saying...
Sincerely,
Google


Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely,
That Little Triangle 


Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that Door for the both of us.
Sincerely,
Jack
PS, you let go


Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco....
Sincerely,
United States


Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain.....no one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely,
Sarah Palin


Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely,
God


Dear Customers,
Yes, we ARE making fun of you in Vietnamese.
Sincerely,
Nail Salon Ladies


Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely,
Alcohol


Dear Mr. Gump
What are you talking about? There's a little diagram on the lid that
tells you EXACTLY what you're gonna get....
Sincerely,
Jenny


Dear Martin Luther King Jr.
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream....
What now?
Sincerely,
Leonardo Di Caprio

Hope all is going well with everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment