Days until Mr & Mrs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AMOS & Peppers!!

I would like to introduce the latest addition to the Bragdon/Gottlieb household....AMOS!


He is such a sweetheart and for all those who are concerned that Ben got a cat, blame it on me!  I wanted a puppy and Ben settled for a cat (since a cat is much cheaper/easier than a puppy).  And I must say, Amos is a very manly kitten!  

Ellie is not adjusting well, but I'm almost positive that she will eventually come around and she will love Amos just as much as Ben and I do!  

I'm sure everyone has been wondering how my garden is doing...I haven't posted anything about it in awhile...well...I HAVE...




PEPPERS!!!!!
I'm hoping we will be able to eat them in about 2 weeks...Also, I took these pictures a few days ago so they have gotten bigger since then!  I have about 3-4 bigger ones and then I have about 15-20 baby ones that will hopefully grow into big ones (providing they don't die)! 
I am still enjoying my free time and I start classes next Tuesday.  So far, I've gotten two grades and am pretty happy about them.  

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful week!! Love Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment