Days until Mr & Mrs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long time, no post!

Hey Everyone!!

I know it's been a hot minute since I posted...and for that I apologize as I know that everyone has been sitting on the edge of their seats wondering, "WHAT HAS SARA BEEN UP TO?!"  Well Friends...wait no longer...here ya go:


  • I got elected to President in the American Constitution Society at school...I ran unopposed, so whatever...
  • I got the head campus rep position for the bar review company that I work for (Ameribar).
  • Ben and I went to the War Eagle Supper Club to see Splendid Chaos (photos below...)
    • It was super fun!  We went to the A-Day game on Saturday, came home and slept all day and then went to the Supper Club.  It was nice to actually be 20-somethings...party all night and get home in the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 4 AM!!)
    • I haven't done much of this since starting law school so it was a nice change :0)
  • Ben and I signed a lease for a house that we move into on July 15!!! WOO HOO!!!
    • It is a mile and a half from the stadium, with a GIANT backyard for Ajax (our loveable 85 lb boxer), and has 3 BR and 2 BA.  We LOVE IT and are so excited to move in!!
  • I started studying for finals...YUCK!!
Since my last "venting" post...I have decided to just suck it up...yet again and get through another semester.  So I've started studying for another round of finals and everyday I am reminding more and more about why I don't want to do this crap!!!  But anyways, here I am! :)  

Now, I leave you with photos from Splendid Chaos at the War Eagle Supper Club...ENJOY!

BEN AND I ON THE SHOT BUS...FIRST SHOT AND FEELIN' GREAT!

WE WERE KIND CLOSE....SO CLOSE THAT THE BASSIST KICKED OVER MY BEER...THAT IS RARELY EVER COOL (KICKING OVER A FULL BEER)...

HEY SPLENDID CHAOS...

This is the cutest video....pretty much ever...


No comments:

Post a Comment