Days until Mr & Mrs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum Summertime!!

HEYO!!


Well, the hot southern summer is upon us...and you know what that means....


YEP, you guessed it, summer classes and knitting!! Oh I'm sorry, were you expecting beach and bikinis? Yeah, none of that here...However, I am attempting to get some sort of sun...however it has been so hot that it's too hot to even go to the pool!!  


The Casey Anthony murder trial is quite intriguing as well...watch Jose Baez for tips on what NOT to do in court...it seems like every question he asks on cross-examination is objected to (and those objections sustained)


ALSO, June 2, 2011 was the one year mark away from the wedding!! Ben and I are excited to get the ball rolling on this planning (maybe some more than others...).  I can't believe that we can start to say, "this time next year, we'll be married!"  I'm so lucky that I get to marry my best friend in the world!  If you haven't already, please check out our "wedsite" for a few details...we will start updating it frequently once we start booking places/reserving rooms.  Here is the link:  TheKnot


Next week is my nephew's 5th birthday!  I cannot believe he is going to be 5 already...Drew is growing up way too fast! I still remember his first birthday...and now he is 5 and starting Kindergarten in August...Where has time gone?!  Now he is a fabulous big brother to yet another amazing Gottlieb child...Dylan!  I guess I just have to get used to little babies growing up...I am so excited to go up and spend time with everyone... Steph and Mike will be coming down (sister & brother in-law) from NYC, I'm so excited to see them as well!


GARDEN UPDATE!!  My peppers are coming in beautifully and I just saw today that I have 5 banana peppers coming in...I'm not a big fan of banana peppers, I didn't even mean to buy them.  I originally wanted 2 bell pepper plants, but Ben likes banana peppers so I guess it's a win-win...I get the satisfaction of harvesting veggies and he gets to eat them!!


Also, I have started Weight Watchers...this is all part of my pre-wedding/just kick my butt into shape fitness plan.  I just started on Wednesday so I really don't have any major updates...However, hopefully I can update weekly on my progress, my ultimate goal is to knock off 30 lbs, so we'll see...I have 363 days to get it done....:::I think I can, I think I can:::


Amos and Ellie are getting along...in that weird love/hate brother and sister kind of way...He loves to antagonize her and she just slaps him and moves on...they're cute...I've been trying to get a cute video up of them playing, but everytime I pull out the camera to film them, they stop being cute and just walk away from each other...typical...


This is what Amos has to say about that (he just walked across the keyboard):
   x,.r;.


I wish I had some pictures to entertain ya'll with, but, alas, I do not.  I will post a photo blog soon!  Hope everyone is staying safe in this heat!! Love Ya'll!!





No comments:

Post a Comment