Days until Mr & Mrs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PHOTO BLOG!!

Hey Ya'll...I am notoriously terrible at remembering to take pictures, but here are a few from the past week or so...


I made this dishcloth for my mom...I have been a knittin' machine!!!!


This is our house that we are moving into in LESS THAN A MONTH! I am so excited because this is also the house we will be in when we get married...this isn't the most appealing picture of it and I assure you that once Ben gets his hands on the yard it will look MUCH better!!


Last weekend we went to a wedding, Ben and I are horrible at taking pictures so this is the only one we got...We clean up pretty well, huh?


I have gotten SO many banana peppers from my garden!  I took this picture last week and have gotten 2 or 3 more since then.  I have also added tomatoes, sage, cayenne peppers and new basil to my gardening collection, so stay posted on the exciting garden news!!


For Drew's birthday we went up to Birmingham and went to Treetop with my brother, Dave, Lindsey, Drew, sister, Steph, and Mike  (mini golf, go carts/ bad@$$ arcade!), I hit the jackpot on one of the games...we pooled all of our tickets together and had over 2000.  We gave them all to Drew so that he could get something fun from the ticket counter...all he wanted was some glow in the dark putty that was 89 tickets...oh well...lol


I made an egg-white omelette with a bell pepper from my garden!!  I have 4 more bell peppers coming in now...who would have thought that I was a gardener?


HOW CUTE ARE THESE TWO?!  They are getting along so well!!  This morning, Amos was wandering around whining and as soon as Ellie came out from under the bed he was fine and they play and play and play!!  Maybe Ellie will shed some weight!!

AND LAST, BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST....I have lost 7 lbs so far on Weight Watchers!!  I am so excited!!! I hope to hit 10 lbs next week then I will be 1/3 of the way there!!!  WOO HOO!!!

Be safe in this ridiculous heat!!  Love ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment